TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this website, placing an order and/or using the services on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
AFTERRAINFLORIST reserved the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notification.
*Please refer to Q&A for more details regarding to the policy listed below.
1. Order Policy
- Please enter the full details required in the ordering form. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect or incomplete details.
- Customer’s email address: We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer’s email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer’s telephone number: We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Customer’s & Recipient’s full name, contact, and address: We require this information in order to deliver the flowers you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient’s address and contact is accurate.
- All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by AFTERRAINFLORIST, and any of its personnel, reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full or in part, via the payment method used to place the order.
- All products is subjected to availability. In the event where there are supply shortages or if the flowers we have received from our growers that are required to make up your order do not meet high quality standards, we reserve the rights, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quantity.
- We may require order to be placed 24 hours in advance. We prefer ordering with advanced notice of 1-2 days. But not always required for optimal freshness of any floral order.
- Any changes of particular (Eg. Receiver’s address, messages, etc) must be made 24 hours in advance by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org / +6011 5921 1898
2. Delivery & Return Policy
- Kindly confirm the delivery address/location on Google Map/Waze.
- Standard delivery services are completed between 10.30AM to 6:00PM, with two slots:
- Morning: 10:30AM – 12:30PM
- Afternoon: 1:00PM – 6:00PM
- For peak season delivery (E.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc), we can only promise that the delivery will be done soonest possible due to tight schedule on production and delivery. Time selected during ordering will be treated as a guideline and not the final delivery time.
- Should you require delivery of bouquets/products at a specified time, an additional RM10 fee will be charged. (No delivery will be made between 10pm and 7am)
- Buyers are required to notify us the timing that the receiver is not around or will leave the area in order for us to specify a remark to our dispatchers albeit the remark is not guaranteed or promised that the product(s) will reach at that particular/specific time slot.
- We will do our best to make sure the receiver receive the delivery on her own. However, we will not be able to do that if there are any restrictions from the receptionist or security guard of the building or neighbourhood.
- At restricted areas (e.g. KLCC office tower, Menara Celcom, Government building etc), delivery will only proceed upon recipient answering the call. Kindly make sure your recipient is convenient to accept call to avoid waiting time of dispatcher.
- Delivery attempts will be done with a maximum of 3 calls or 20 minutes waiting time from time of arrival. If receiver only answer calls after dispatcher left or require dispatcher to wait more than 20 minutes, additional fee may be applied. Fee charges are subject to AFTERRAINFLORIST
- Bouquet size, shades, bloom size and colour might vary from the picture shown. However, we will try our best to get the closest replacement and it’s up to our discretion.
- As flowers/bouquets are highly perishable items, it is impossible to make any return and refund, unless the bouquet you receives is in very poor shape or form (Product cannot be described as a bouquet anymore or most of the flowers are wilted at the time of receive)
- You can email/whatsapp us with photos attached immediately, investigation and further action will be taken accordingly.
- Orders are delivered once. If the recipient is not home/office the flowers/bouquets are returned to AFTERRAINFLORIST, a notice will be sent to inform recipient/sender that flowers/bouquets delivery is attempted and to self-pick-up from AFTERRAINFLORIST. Sender is responsible to bear any delivery cost for second delivery attempt.
- Our area of delivery includes Kuala Lumpur (Wilayah Persekutuan) & Selangor only. This is to ensure the flower/bouquet we delivered is at its best conditions.
- Self-collection is available at our studio in Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya Selangor free of charge and by appointment basis only.
- Kindly advise estimated collection time to avoid waiting.
- Collection must be done within our working hours on date specified during order. Failing to reach our shop before end of operation hour without notification, may lead to collection failure and no refund will be entertained.
- Kindly show payment receipt or order ID issued by AFTERRAINFLORIST upon self-collection.
- Receiver is required to check the product quality carefully before leaving studio. Collected bouquets/products are non-refundable/returnable.
4. Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation/refund will be entertained when the production team is in the process of making or completing the bouquets/products. Production will be done either the day before or on the day of delivery depending on business schedule.
- Order cancellation by sender will be subjected to 10% handling/processing fee.
- Full refund will be made if the order is cancelled by AFTERRAINFLORIST for unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event of complaint or feedback, kindly provide the product pictures (clear & close-up shot on defect item) immediately once received the items via email email@example.com or contact +6011 5921 1898 within 3 hours from the time we delivered the bouquets/products in order for us to initiate the investigation as most of our products are perishable.
- Kindly keep the bouquet/product in original packaging/layout and do not proceed with any alteration/remove/dispose of structure/ingredient on it for us to investigate (We might need to collect back the bouquet/product delivered).
- Sorry to informed that to be fair to all parties, we reserved the right to not investigate/compensate any complaints submitted if the bouquets/products has been removed/altered/disposed by recipient or the complaint/feedback is received 3 hours after the delivery.
- During the investigation, we may contact sender and recipient for further information/discussion. We will look into each case and reserve the right for the conclusion.
- If we do not hear from you within 3 hours from the time of products delivery, we take that the products are delivered in good order.
6. Refund Policy
- Refund or exchange is not applicable due to conditions below, but not limited to:
- The recipient refuses to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatsoever reasons, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
- Incorrect information was given by sender and caused delivery failure.
- If the bouquet was picked up by buyer but only to be sent to the recipient the next day or after, the buyer is responsible to keep the flowers fresh and we will not be liable for the buyer’s neglect or mistreatment towards the flowers. It is upon buyer’s responsibility to ensure flower/bouquet quality at the time of self-collection, thus refund is not applicable for self-collection.
- Handling/process fee may be applicable, and the amount will differ depending on the situations.
- If we offer you a refund, please note that banks generally take up to 10 business days to process and transfer the fund into your account. Some banks can take up to 15-30 days, or until your next billing cycle. AFTERRAINFLORIST has no influence over these timescales.
7. Subscription Policy
- If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do by signing into your account on the AFTERRAINFLORIST website and cancel subscription at any time and before any intended purchase or delivery.
- If you cancel your subscription when there is an order placed and pending payment, you will still be liable for the order placed with full payment.
- AFTERRAINFLORIST reserves the right to raise prices at any time for reasons including, but not limit to, price increase from our suppliers and/or partners.
- We will ONLY proceed with the order after the payment is proved credited into our bank account.
- We will ONLY proceed if the proof of payment is also provided.
- Bank details for direct bank transfer as below:
Account Name : AFTER RAIN FLORIST
Account Number : 5128 4855 9604
Bank Name : MAYBANK
Swift Code : MBBEMYKL
Bank Address : 2, PERSIARAN SETIA IMPIAN, SETIA ALAM, 40170 SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR.
- All our prices exclude delivery charges unless stated otherwise.
- All our prices exclude taxes unless stated otherwise.
10. Abuse & Fraud
- We reserve the rights, at our absolute discretion to hold your order if it’s suspected of abuse or fraud until further investigation is made.
11. Offers & Promotion Codes
- Should there be any promotion & offer products at discounted prices, these offers are valid from the time that we introduced them to the end date of the offer. They cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- If customer has made a purchase before or after the promotion or special offer date, customer is not eligible for the promotion or special offer after the payment has been made.
- As our special offers are based on availability, we may change the terms of special offers, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalized special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the AFTERRAINFLORIST and are only available once to any one person.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Unless otherwise stated, we only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
12. Circumstances Beyond Our Control
- Adverse Weather Conditions
In the event that the delivery is impacted by the weather condition at the time of delivery, we will not be held responsible and no refund will be provided. Depending on the weather conditions, re-delivery may or may not be provided and this is up to AFTERRAINFLORIST discretion. A notification to the sender may be sent in such event.
- Force Majeure
AFTERRAINFLORIST shall not be held responsible for performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following:
- Acts of God
- Outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- The act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent)
- Fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather
- Power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles
- Default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners
- Theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind
- Any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond AFTERRAINFLORIST reasonable control